MSC Request

MSC approval from The Gates of Hillsboro only. This is an approval from the community that affects changes to the outside of the house visible from the street. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at

If you need a permit from the City of Deerfield (ie: for roof, windows, etc), the link to the City of Deerfield building department is located HERE. You or your contractor will need The City of Deerfield Beach HOA affidavit. This is a fillable form with The Gates of Hillsboro information.

When you fill out the form please fill out as completely as your can. When you hit submit we will have your request and process with in 1-2 days. You will get a confirmation email that your form was submitted. When approved, denied or need more information you will get a letter back in your email. If you need the form mailed to you also let us know in the comments.

This is the list of items that can be submitted online from this MSC request form. Please do not use this for painting of your house there is a seperate section for painting and paint colors.

  • Window & Patio Door Replacements (city permit required)
  • Entry Door (city permit required)
  • Roof (city permit required) If you are repairing your roof keep in mind the new shingles will look different then the current shingles that are there.
  • Landscape Changes
  • Tree Removal (city permit required) We will call as we have found information from others that have removed trees just for you to be aware of.
  • Driveway / Sidewalk Change (city permit maybe required)
  • Garage Door Replacement (city permit required)
  • Fencing (city permit required) call 811, also for any easments or wires buried in your yard
  • Solar Panels (city permit required)
  • Other items not listed above (additions, pools, sheds, tiki huts, screen enclosure, etc)

MSC Request Form

City of Deerfield Beach HOA Form